Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Kudos to my son Scott

When I first started taking my art to a business level I realized the need to have a logo.  Something that would identify my work like Brighton or Tiffany or IBM (don't I wish!!).  I created my own logo and of course I thought it was so cool and so obvious.  But as time went along and I heard enough of "what is THAT?" when someone would look at my stamped logo, I realized that maybe my attempt at creating this wonderful thing wasn't so good.

So I sweet talked my son Scott into creating a logo for me that was more recognizable and of course, within 5 minutes he had an amazing logo created.  I just received the custom made table covers for my booth and I just have to say THANK YOU again to my talented son for creating something that IS recognizable.





No comments:

Post a Comment