Tuesday, May 15, 2012

An Amazing Adventure!

Leaving tomorrow for a 10 day trip to England with my Dad, mom & hubby.  Dad, at the young age of 84, decided he wanted to go visit the place where his grandfather came from which is North Hampton, England.  Mom decided that if we are going that far we should spend a little time and see some of London, France & Ireland so we'll be including a one day trip to Paris and an overnight to Dublin.  I am so grateful that my parents decided to take Jim & I along because I would have been VERY worried about them traveling that far at their age.  (Unfortunately my baby sis can't join us since she couldn't get off work :-(...) In addition to enjoying the trip & time with them, I am VERY excited about how this trip will inspire my future art pieces.  I am taking along a product that will allow me to create - on the spot - a mold of anything interesting I see.  Stay tuned to see what pieces will come as a result to an amazing adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment