Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Another Marvel of Mythology is Coming Soon!

I created this drawing while we were traveling to the art show in Fort Myers.  (Now that we have things packed so I can ride in the motorhome with Jim instead of me driving the truck & trailer I can actually get work done :-)

Although my first dragon will always be special, I am even more excited about this one.  In addition to sculpting in .999 Fine Silver, I am going to experiment with some different techniques for detail and I will be using quite a bit of 22K gold.  I just purchased a 10mm genuine Moonstone so that will be what the Dragon is holding.  Dragon's are seen holding crystals or stone because of their magical powers. But alas, my precious Dragon will have to wait a while longer to come to life because we are going out of town this weekend for 10 days.  But when we get back, you can bet the first thing I start on will be this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment