Monday, August 27, 2012

Schnitzel vs Isaac

Home safe & sound and the show was great even though Hurricane Isaac spoiled Sunday and the show had to close after only two hours.  The people that came to this show were so wonderful & friendly and they not only appreciated the art, but they enjoy hearing how my art was created so I was in heaven.

So what's next??  My next show is October 20-21st at Historic Cocoa Village.  I am feeling adventurous so between now and then I am going to be spending my studio time creating pieces with White & Rose Bronze clays, some "hinged"  & 3-D pieces & delving into more enameling.  My St. Augustine shells have been lonely these past few months so I am planning on spending some time with them as well.  Ahhhh, all of the sudden I started thinking of a colorful enameled piece to frame one of those beautiful shells....

Stay tuned as I will be posting some work in progress!  In the meantime, everyone stay safe & dry.

(PS This picture was taken by my friend Carmen and the star is her "dog" Schnitzel. Look closely and you will see him sitting on the top shelf being snuggled by my "model" doll. Carmen takes him everywhere and is creating "The Adventures of Schnitzel".)

No comments:

Post a Comment